Campuses and Facilities
Whether you dream of being a sous chef at a Michelin-starred restaurant in Paris, opening a hole-in-the-wall bakery in the middle of bustling New York City, or running your own restaurant in a quiet country town, you need the right training facilities and environment to turn your vision into reality.
At Front Cooking School, our state-of-the-art amenities will help you tie on your apron and launch your cooking career with the best possible start, no matter where in the world you want to go.
Our three campuses are inviting spaces filled with friendly faces and industry features that are first-class.
Our Carlton campuses are located in vibrant Lygon Street, where Melbourne’s world-famous café culture sprang to life, and the home of Australia’s first pizza restaurant. Surrounded by dozens of renowned and popular eateries, it’s the ideal place for an education in hospitality!
Melbourne City Campus
Address: 168 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia
Phone: +61 3 9663 3399
Address: 252 Lygon Street, Carlton, Victoria 3053, Australia
Phone: +61 3 9663 3577
Address: 107 Brunswick Road, Brunswick, Victoria 3056, Australia
Phone: +61 3 9387 8215
Address: 225 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley, Queensland 4006, Australia
Phone: +61 7 3733 0997
Front Cooking School makes education easy and engaging for its students, giving you access to a huge range of services and conveniences, including:
- Front desk student support – 7 days a week
- Use of the 70+ computers for students, across three computer labs (two in Carlton, one in Brunswick)
- Wi-Fi for students on all campuses
- Fully equipped practical kitchens and ovens for individual hands-on learning
- Multiple theory classrooms
- Resource library (Carlton)
- Disabled toilets
- Student changing rooms
- Student kitchens (two in Brunswick)
- Student lockers
- Student break rooms (two in Carlton, one in Brunswick)